Tuesday 15 October 2013

Digipak Idea

I want to have a pile of Polaroid images as my front cover.
I will take the photos myself, then print them out with a
Polaroid style border. I will then pile them up and
take a separate image of them all piled up.
I want one of my panels to be a head shot of Scott Garcia.
Although his appearance will be shown to get the
audience to be able to recognise him, his appearance
is still not the main focus as it appears inside and not
on the cover


I want one of my sections to have a competiton to win
the rabbit head used in the Warrior's Dance music
video, it then links to the video without just putting
a screenshot from the music video.
I want the back to be in a Polaroid style too with the song
names on the bit where the writing would go. I am still
unsure what image to put in the frame though.


I am still yet to decide what other things will appear on my two other panels, however I am thinking I will use location shots that I am planning to take when I go on a shoot with Kate to take her pictures for the Digipak




No comments:

Post a Comment