Friday 15 November 2013

Journal 15.11.13

Today I have been working on my second draft of my digipak. I have been editing it according to the feedback I received on Monday. So far I have changed a few of my images in the collage as they were the same as the ones inside of the digipak, which on reflection doesn't look very professional. I am also in the process of changing my 'acknowledgements' panel as I think it is too text heavy and something else may be more suited there. I might have to take a few more images for my digipak as for these panels I may just have some images from around London that connote the 'urban/dance' direction that my digipak seems to have taken.
new edit


I have changed the image here from a picture of scott and the rabbit to a
different image of the London eye
old edit




















old edit
new edit



I have changed the image here from one of scott to one of the
statue in piccadilly circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment